03 AUG 2012
Mark's Mobile Surgery
Its that time of year again when Mark will be visiting the villages which make up his rural constitency to hold his mobile surgery.
Mark usually holds his surgeries in Milton Keynes but for August he will be coming to a village hall near you.
Mark said; 'My constituents aren't always able to come and see me for a surgery appointment, so by touring the rural villages, this gives everyone the opportunity to drop by and meet me to discuss their problems and concerns. This is the best part of the year for me and I really get a buzz from travelling around.'
If you would like to attend one of Mark's surgeries please see the dates and times below.
Monday 6th August
- 10:15 Haversham – opposite the school
- 10:45 Castlethorpe – outside village hall
- 11:30 Hanslope – Market Square, High Street
- 13:15 Stoke Goldington – outside village hall
- 14:00 Gayhurst – by village notice board
- 14:25 Tyringham – grass triangle, opposite farm entrance
- 14:50 Lathbury – outside village hall
- 15:20 Newport Pagnell – near Market Hill Medical centre
Tuesday 7th August
- 09:45 Lavendon – outside village hall
- 10:45 Emberton – near clock tower
- 11:30 Clifton Reynes – near the Robin Hood Pub
- 11:50 Newton Blossomville – near the school
- 13:30 Sherington – The Knoll
- 14:30 Chicheley – outside the village hall
Wednesday 8th August
- 09:30 Ravenstone – by the Church
- 10:00 Weston Underwood – entrance to the village hall
- 13:30 Astwood – near the Swan pub
- 14:00 North Crawley – by the Institute
- 15:00 Moulsoe – on the bend by the village notice board
Thursday 30th August
- 09:00 Olney – Market square.
For more information please call 01908 686830.
Download this as a PDF
Back to all posts